Monday, September 24, 2012

Emmy Winners!

No, not the actual winners, the style winners! I don't care that Homeland pulled about 50 wins. Well actually I do care that Game of Thrones didn't win anything. But my favorite part is the fashion. Here are my top picks:

This is my absolute favorite. I always adore Marchesa. And I love Modern Family, so yay!


Sofia Vergara hardly ever goes wrong. She's wearing Zuhair Murad. 


I don't know this lady, but her beautiful skin and dark hair are perfect for this white jason wu one shoulder gown. 


Again, don't know this person, and actually don't know this designer, but I love the plunge!





Heidi Klum does not always impress me on the red carpet. But this Alexandre Vauthier dress (if you can call it that) is stunning. She has the bod for it, so you go girl!


This Versace dress is a little crazy, and I like it. Lucy can pull it off. 


Zac Posen always creates a masterpiece and January Jones is all about high fashion. Love it!


Tina Fey has moved up in my style book, beautiful in Vivienne Westwood.


This one is not for everyone. A lot of people will hate it. My husband called it a scuba suit. But Julianne Moore can do no wrong and she takes risks. She is goregeous in Christian Dior.


J Mendel is one of my fave designers, it's unique and flattering. 


Another choice that may not be popular, but this is a different direction for Zooey and I think she looks dreamy in Reem Acra.


One of my favorite actresses! She looks so glam and I love her darker hair!! I just wish the Balenciaga dress were a tad bit longer.


The Mad Men actress went blonde (which I don't love) and wore Dolce & Gabbana (which I do). Not many women will wear print on the red carpet, but this works for me!


Love this pattern, the colors, and it's perfect for her age. Dress by Katharine Kidd.


Kat Deely is so adorable, I love this dress for the color alone. By Tadashi Shoji.


The critics hate this jumpsuit but if it had a belt I would be so much happier. Oh, and I love Ellen, but this is not my favorite suit of hers.
















No comments:

Post a Comment