Friday, August 24, 2012

Neiman Marcus Sale - Finds Under $70


I don't usually go to Neiman Marcus. I adore the store, but it's just not normally in my budget. But whenever I do purchase something from a store like Neiman's, it is a piece that lasts for a long time. The quality is high, just like the price. So that's why I have gathered these sale items from Neiman Marcus. No need to sift the racks, I have the best picks for you here:

Splendid
Slim Maxi Skirt
$30.00

Oonagh by Nanette Lepore
Rocco Striped Skirt
$34.00

Soft Joie
Susette Cold-Shoulder Dress
$41.00

Ella Moss
Penny Flared Pants
$48.00

Splendid
Twill Blazer
$51.00

Ella Moss
Santana Strapless Maxi Dress
$55.00

Naven
Two-Tone Bombshell Dress
$61.00

Akiko
Belted Chiffon Dress
$64.00

Rebecca Taylor
Gathered Leopard-Print Dress
$64.00

Patterson J. Kincaid
Natalia Belted Dress
$65.00

Bailey 44
Drape-Front Ropa Vieja Dress
$66.00

Alice + Olivia
Arthur Tapered Pants
$69.00

Diane von Furstenberg
Cheryl Printed Silk Tank
$69.00













No comments:

Post a Comment