Friday, July 6, 2012

Celeb-Inspired Styles

I love that People Magazine sends celeb-inspired styles to my inbox now! I rooted through the many options and found a few gems....



Brixton Pack Bowler Hat
$38
from Urban Outfitters

















Journee Collection Pippa Platform Wedge Sandals
$49.99


Open toe 
Buckle closure 
Manmade upper & lining
Lightly padded footbed
Manmade outsole
4-in. heel
1 1/2-in. platform

Polka Dot Mini Dress
by Tinley Road
$59


100% polyester
Hand wash or dry clean
Polka dot print dress with fold over collar and button down placket
Three-quarter sleeves with button cuffs
Elastic at waist
Lined



David & Young 'Neo Noir' Fedora
$24.00


Approx. circumference; 22 1/2"
Approx. brim: 2 1/2"
Paper




1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with lace top maxi dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete