Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cute Fold-Up Flats!

I love me some flats, and if I can fold them up and toss 'em in my bag to save me when I decide to wear my sexy shoes, well I love them even more. Oh and they are only $14.99. Boom.




Double Dare Snakeskin Foldable Flat In Red

  • Going out for a night of dancing? Store these handy foldable flats in your purse and switch to them when needed. Your feet will thank you!
  • Ballerina flats are a classic, feminine choice for everyday wear
  • Features elasticized opening
  • Color: Red
  • Composition: 100% Polyurethane Upper, Rubber Sole
  • Origin: China




  • Keep these super practical shoes near by for whenever your heels become too much!
  • Features elasticized opening
  • Penny loafer detail at front
  • Lightly padded insole
  • Color: Charcoal
  • Composition: 100% Polyurethane - Sole: 100% Rubber
  • Origin: Chin
    a

No comments:

Post a Comment